Hatteras Sailing Organization
Inspiring independence, seamanship, and respect for nature.
Become a Member
Hatteras Community Sailing (Hatteras Sailing) is a member-based organization, open to all, created to encourage sailing and competitive opportunities for our Island Youth.
Hatteras Sailing is a nonprofit community organization focused on inclusion of youth and adults who have a desire to learn more about our Island’s wonderful natural assets – Wind and Water!
Sponsor Youth Sailing
Hatteras community sailing offers three levels of FOUNDING SPONSORSHIP. Sponsorships are tax deductible and critical to establish a firm and sustainable future for the Hatteras Sailing Organization’s US Sailing juniors program.
- Gold Sponsor Level – $2500
- Silver Sponsor Level – $1000
- Bronze Level – $250.
Spring Sailing Sign Up
Spring sign up is open. Signing up early helps the board members reach out to sponsors and ensure we have enough boats, instructors, and volunteers to accommodate all the kiddos that want to sail.
- ages 6 – 18
- member and non-member rates
- open to residents and non-residents
- 8-week sailing sessions
- weekly bad weather alternate activities
Stay in the loop on everything Hatteras Island Sailing by texting ‘get in the loop’ to 252-999-9659. Read our latest News here on the Hatteras Sailing Organization Website. If you have photos or updates you’d like to share with the team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2021 Needs: We need your helpCall for support and sponsorship Our leadership team has put together this list of things that the team need’s for safe and fun sailing this season. Please help us get the word out to anyone […]
- Spring 2021 Teams and ScheduleTeam Roster and Schedule Weather is key Sailing is weather dependent. The times listed are assuming the weather cooperates. Keep an eye on your phone so that you stay in the loop on any weather […]