Hatteras Sailing Organization
Inspiring independence, seamanship, and respect for nature.
Become a Member
Hatteras Community Sailing (Hatteras Sailing) is a member-based organization, open to all, created to encourage sailing and competitive opportunities for our Island Youth.
Hatteras Sailing is a nonprofit community organization focused on inclusion of youth and adults who have a desire to learn more about our Island’s wonderful natural assets – Wind and Water!
Sponsor Youth Sailing
Hatteras community sailing offers three levels of FOUNDING SPONSORSHIP. Sponsorships are tax deductible and critical to establish a firm and sustainable future for the Hatteras Sailing Organization’s US Sailing juniors program.
- Gold Sponsor Level – $2500
- Silver Sponsor Level – $1000
- Bronze Level – $250.
Spring Sailing Sign Up
Spring sign up is open. Signing up early helps the board members reach out to sponsors and ensure we have enough boats, instructors, and volunteers to accommodate all the kiddos that want to sail.
- ages 6 – 18
- member and non-member rates
- open to residents and non-residents
- 8-week sailing sessions
- weekly bad weather alternate activities
Stay in the loop on everything Hatteras Island Sailing by texting ‘get in the loop’ to 252-999-9659. Read our latest News here on the Hatteras Sailing Organization Website. If you have photos or updates you’d like to share with the team, email email@example.com.
- 2021 Sailing RegistrationHatteras Community Sailing – Nurturing Sailing and Seamanship Skills for Hatteras Island Youth on a Year Round Basis!
- US Sailing Coaches SymposiumFree for US Sailing Members Online December 7 – 9 You are invited to participate in US Sailing’s 2020 National Coaching Symposium, presented by Regatta Craft Mixers. This year’s symposium will be hosted online – […]