Hatteras Sailing Organization Membership
Membership Fees go to pay the administrative costs of being a nonprofit organization. This includes: Insurance, US SAILING Membership, State and Federal Fees, Accounting, Website Administration, Legal, etc. Any excess revenue from membership fees may go toward facility leases, maintenance, boat care, safety equipment, etc. Should the Board of Directors endeavor to purchase property for the organization, such as a marina and office, membership fees may be used for this as well.
Important! Membership is not necessary to register your children in our junior programs. It may get you a discounted registration fee, but it is not required to participate.
Membership fees support the club and help our team with better support, better equipment, and better growth opportunities.
… and more
Members are invited to participate in all our sailing and social events.
- a full year of social events
- jam packed calendar of sailing opportunities
- use of club boats during any club-sponsored sailing event
- local regatta & travel regatta opportunities
- one design racing right here on Hatteras Island